Fundraising/public events 2017:
As well as our members only events the Army Widows Association are pleased to invite local Regiments, Dignitaries, families and others who wish to support our Association to attend some of our events. Sadly as numbers are limited so may be via invite only, however if you would like to attend please contact us for further information.
This year we will continue with:
- Our Annual Conference to be held in June in Edinburgh
- Members will attend Regional events for Armed Forces Day on Saturday 24th June.
- National Memorial Arboretum Respite weekend will take place in September.
- Members will attend Remembrance weekend in London from 10th to 12th November.
- Regional events will continue to be help around the country.
Regional and National events are held throughout the year, details are published in our newsletter, or login to the events calendar for more details. Alternatively you can contact your Regional Rep for details of events in your area.
If you’re unsure how to log in to the forum please contact the website manager (details on the contact us page).
(the forum and events calendar are for members only)