Regular Forces Employment Association Limited (RFEA Limited)
The Association’s priority is helping those leaving the Armed Forces to find and remian in employment, but they can also assist widow/ers. It is a registered charity able to offer clients a free service. Where your spouse was entitled to a resettlement allowance it may be possible for you to apply for the package to assist you to undertaking a course/training which might assist you in returning to work. We recommend you contact your Visiting Officer to ask about this.
RFEA can provide
- A responsive counselling and job finding service
- Local job market advice and known employers
- Personal assistance from an employment consultant
- Continued support to retirement age
- Benefits to employer
- A no-cost and local recruitment service
- A personal and responsive employment consultant
The Association operates a network of branches throughout the UK.
For more information please visit their website RFEA.
Women Returners is a website with lots of useful tips and links for women returning to work after a career break taken for many reasons including children, or even becoming a carer. There are also some useful links on returning to learning as well as to work.